The Evaluation Plan of the POR Campania Region ESF 2014/2020
The Evaluation Plan of the POR Regione Campania ESF 2014/2020 has been drawn up in accordance with article 56 of Regulation No 1303/2013 , according to a unified approach to the evaluations of the Programmes financed by the ESE Funds for the Campania Region (FSE and FESR) and in connection with the EAFRD Plan.
The Evaluation Plan of the ESF OP is part of the wider framework of the Unified Evaluation Plan, which ensures its complementarity with the Evaluation Plans of the other Programmes concerning the regional territory.
The Plan is oriented towards:
- improve the quality of programming through planning, identification and collection of data (EU Regulation 1303/2013, Art. 54, point 2)
- provide a framework for impact assessments (56, point 3 of EU Regulation 1303/2013);
- facilitate the synthesis of interpretation and use of monitoring and evaluation results;
- define ways of involving the partnership;
- Guarantee that resources for financing and managing evaluation are appropriate.
The Plan can be revised, integrated and updated under the approvation of Monitoring Committee.
The Plan was modified by written procedure in March 2020.
Annual Evaluation Reports (R.A.V.)