Monitoring Committee (Comitato di Sorveglianza – CdS) is the body that meet at least once a year to check the effectiveness and quality of Operational Programme and implementation in pursuing its targets, and take into account financial data and indicators. It considers any issue occurred in managing the OP, propose appropriate solutions, monitor the results, focusing on the achievement of the targets of any Axis, approves year and final implementation reports before their submission to the European Commission.
Functions, tasks and composition are under Regulation No 1303/2013 .
Among the members of Monitoring Committee are representatives of Economic and Social Partnership of Campania.
Economic and Social Partnership of Campania is the institutional body for cooperation between public authorities and economic and social players. It aim to strengthen a supported development, by sharing programming acts, and to improve the quality and effectiveness of choices and to make E.S. Partnership an integral part of the public decision and evaluation process.
Here the acts of the sessions of Monitoring Committee:
- D.G.R. n. 446 of 06/10/2015 – Establishment of the Monitoring Committee of the POR Campania FSE 2014/2020
- Rules of the Monitoring Committee of the POR Campania FSE 2014/2020
- D.G.R. n. 445 of 06/10/2015 – Determinations concerning the Partnership of the POR Campania FSE 2014/2020
- Selection criteria of the POR Campania FSE 2014/2020
- D.G.R. n.719 of 16/12/2015 – acknowledgment of the Selection Criteria of the POR Campania FSE 2014/2020